- George Leon, who leads our Residential Lifestyles and Technology practice, was recently cited in an industry publication as saying that economic recovery bodes well for the self-storage industry, a trend that reflects ongoing redefinition of the home and satellite spaces. George will be conducting a seminar with industry leaders at the Home Improvement Research Institute Spring Conference on April 17, in Orlando FL. For more information about our Residential Lifestyles and Technology practice, please click here.
- NA Worldwide named one of 2012 Honomichl Top 50 US Market Research Firms.
- A Q&A with CEO, Susan Schwartz McDonald.
- Our new survey of US oncologists confirms impact of drug shortages on patient outcomes and gives new insight on how cost of care is changing MD-patient dialogue.
- Debra A. Kossman, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, NA Worldwide is Past Chair 2011 of the Board for the Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group.
- Susan Schwartz McDonald, Ph.D., CEO, NA Worldwide is Past Chair, 2011-2012 of the Board of CASRO (research industry trade association).
- Elaine Zanutto, Ph.D., Vice President, NA Worldwide appointed to the Editorial Board of Statistics, Politics and Policy.
- Firm Announces June 2011 Centennial
For more information on NA Worldwide, please e-mail us or call (215) 496-6800.