- Susan Schwartz McDonald co-authors journal article based on landmark patient study done by NA Worldwide.
- George Leon, who leads our Residential Lifestyles and Technology practice, will speak about changing attitudes on home improvements from 2000 – 2012 at the HIRI Annual Conference October 16, in Chicago. For more information about our Residential Lifestyles and Technology practice, please click here.
- NA Worldwide named one of 2012 Honomichl Top 50 US Market Research Firms.
- A Q&A with CEO, Susan Schwartz McDonald.
- Our new survey of US oncologists confirms impact of drug shortages on patient outcomes and gives new insight on how cost of care is changing MD-patient dialogue.
- Debra A. Kossman, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, NA Worldwide is Past Chair 2011 of the Board for the Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group.
- Susan Schwartz McDonald, Ph.D., CEO, NA Worldwide is Past Chair, 2011-2012 of the Board of CASRO (research industry trade association).
- Elaine Zanutto, Ph.D., Vice President, NA Worldwide appointed to the Editorial Board of Statistics, Politics and Policy.
- Firm Announces June 2011 Centennial
For more information on NA Worldwide, please e-mail us or call (215) 496-6800.